Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Kala Patthar (5,545 m)
Autumn & Spring
- The briefest tour to Everest Base Camp.
- Short and rejuvenating picturesque flight to Lukla airport.
- A trip around Lukla village for a whole day.
- An exciting tour to base camp via helicopter.
- Come Across Sherpa culture and community with warm hospitality in the Khumbu region.
- Splendid views of unique terrain, alpine forest, rivers, glaciers, and scenic beauty.
- Encounter Buddhist monasteries and shrines along with Sagarmatha National Park.
- The stunning sight of mountain ranges: Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, and many more.
- Have the benefit of enjoying a meal at Everest View Hotel residing at a high altitude.
“The Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is a thrilling adventure that offers incredible Himalayan range vistas that surround the world’s highest summit.”
Recently, the number of people visiting the Khumbu region has increased drastically. Astounding views of Himalayan ranges, unique landscapes, rivers, glaciers, snow-capped mountains, and much more fascinate people worldwide. For most of us, it has become a dream to witness the glamorous beauty of Everest.
The Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is one of the most mesmerizing, among others. It offers you incredible views of mountain ranges around the Everest region. Furthermore, the Sherpa culture and their friendly kindness, monasteries and shrines, alpine forests, and so on provide an unforgettable experience.
The Heli tour to Everest Base Camp is the shortest. The tour is about a 6-hour flight in the Khumbu region. This tour is especially suitable for those who have a busy schedule daily. Yet, want to experience the beauty of mountain ranges and natural scenarios around the Everest region.
Join us and make memories to last a lifetime as you soak in Mount Everest’s awe, taking in its majestic beauty from the closest point reachable in a single day. Discover the magical charm of Everest Base Camp with us, where dreams and reality merge in the middle of the Himalayas.
- Day 01: Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Day 01: Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Highest Altitude :
Trek Duration :
5:30 to 6:30 AM- Transfer from the hotel to Tribhuvan International Airport for a planned helicopter trip
Good morning! Your day will begin with transportation from your hotel to Tribhuvan International Airport. This transfer is to get you ready for your spectacular helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp. So unwind, sit back, and get ready for a memorable experience.
6:30 to 7:30 AM- Arrangement and preparation for your scheduled flight to Everest Base Camp
You’ll spend some time at the airport making last-minute preparations for your scheduled flight to the spectacular Everest Base Camp. Before your adventure begins, now is the moment to check everything is in order, prepare your kit, and ask any questions you may have.
7:30 AM – 11:00 AM- Picturesque Helicopter Flight and Everest Base Camp Exploration
Prepare for the trip’s highlight! A breathtaking helicopter ride will take you to Everest Base Camp. Enjoy the beauty of this majestic area while taking in the breath-blowing views of the nearby Mahalangur Himalayan ranges.
You’ll have some time once you arrive to look around, take in the sights, and even eat breakfast. Making lifelong memories at this moment is the ideal scenario!
12:00 PM-1:00 PM- Fly back to Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp must be left behind, but the experiences and pictures you took will live on forever. Once the helicopter lifts off, you’ll glide back toward Kathmandu while taking in additional sights of the breathtaking surroundings. You’ll be back in the city in no time.
1:00 PM-2:00 PM- Departure
You have completed your beautiful helicopter tour of Everest Base Camp. After leaving the airport, you will be driven back to your hotel, where you can unwind and think about the incredible experiences you had that day. We appreciate you choosing to go with us on this extraordinary adventure!
What is included in Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Helicopter ride to and from Everest Base Camp for up to 5 people, with private and shared options
- 15-minute landing at Kalapatthar
- Breakfast of 50-60 minutes at Everest View Hotel
- Local Government Entry Permit
- Emergency essentials provided, including oxygen cylinders
- Government Taxes
What is Excluded
- International Flight
- Fees concerning Nepal Entry Visa
- Personal Expense
- Meals and beverages during the travel
- Individual equipment and clothing
- Airport tax fee of 500 NPR
- Breakfast served at Everest View Hotel
- Sagarmatha National park entrance fee (3000 NPR) and 2000 NPR VDC fee
- Traveller Insurance
- Any drinks
- Tips[Note: There is an additional 4% bank service charge for payments made by card.]
Best Time for Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
The timing of the Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is important in order to have a safe and memorable experience. The optimal time for the trip is determined by a variety of circumstances, including weather, visibility, and personal preferences. Here’s more information about the best times to visit Everest Base Camp by helicopter:
Spring (March to May)
Spring is typically considered to be the finest season for the Everest Base Camp Heli Tour. The weather is typically consistent during this season, and the clear skies provide excellent vision. Temperatures are moderate, making helicopter travel and ground exploring comfortable.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn is another excellent period for a Heli Tour, with beautiful skies, comfortable temperatures, and consistent weather. The outstanding visibility allows for panoramic vistas of the Himalayan range, including Mount Everest.
Due to extremely cold temperatures and difficult flying conditions, the Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is not suggested during winter (December to February). Similarly, the monsoon season (June to August) should be avoided because of the frequent rainfall and cloudy skies.
Clothing and Tool
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen or Ointment
- Hat or Cap
- Power Bank or Extra Batteries
- Photocopy of Passport, Passport, and Passport-size Photos
Safety Note for EBC Heli Tour
- Fasten your seat belt while onboard.
- Smoking and drinking are prohibited during the flight.
- Switching seats during the flight should be avoided.
- Throwing anything out of the helicopter during the flight is risky.
- Follow the guidelines given by the operator.
- Be patient while getting in and out of the helicopter.
Dates of Trip
March 15, 2023 - March 31, 2023